Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A ganster, has threatens to hurt me or even kill me after i had a conflict with him over aproblem aboutmoney?

please help. a man, a ganster, threaten to hurt me or even kill me after i had a conflict with him over a problem about money that he owes me. what should i do? police cannot guarantee my security 24h especially when i ride motorbike alone from work to home...
Answer:
Well, it depends on how much money it is. Anyhow, if he threatened you like that, you should tell the police and have him arrested because that is a form of assault. I'd call the police and tell them as soon as you can because that sounds pretty serious.
Take different routes home, and consider renting a car for awhile, or perhaps you need to move.
I have to ask, why would you get involved with a gangster in the first place?
take a new route home,find someplace else to stay and try and pay your debts so you won't be in a situation like this again
let the money go, it's not worth it. It's spelled "gangster" not "ganster".
You sound kind of ignorant, but all we can do no the internet is nothing. Well, it is serious but I think you "could" be over reacting. If he threatened you once, he probably won't really do anything. Just do as he says, of ocurse as long as it's legal, and he will get off your chest. I'm pretty sure he is all talk, don't be scared just because he is a "gangster". Plus, what are you doing that made him owe money to you and how do you know for sure he is a "gangster"?
Pray for protection and don't doubt. I am not joking just put your faith in God.
Most gangsters have priors and some are even on some sort of probation or parole. If you file a restraining order against that person they will likely leave you alone since no one wants to go to jail especially since he owes you and you don't owe him. If you really need to get your money back, depending on the amount you will need to hire another gangster to get it back for a fee but at least you'll get something back rather then nothing. Goodluck!
I'd either find a new bookie, run the sucka over w/ my bike, or find out where to pay for protection.
It's a small world

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net