Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A person considered a WARD OF STATE?

This women is in her late 30's has 3 children and is conidered ward of the state, I got some really good answers and was wondering is she is a "ward of the state" how is she allowed to have children? Could I find out more from the state if she is threaten me with the hippa laws ect?
I am assuming she is mentally is as it was put to me once by a judge that all her faculties aren't there.
Here's and (eg) she had a rotty dog and dog - poor thing got hit by a car, dog warden was called in and told her to pick her dead dog up out of the road, she put a blanket over it and left him there in the road, dogwarden came back out, again told her to pick him up, she kicked him in the ditch and left him there. Am I intitled to her records for my safety? Her hubby has a record too I heard, is that public record?
Answer:
If she is a ward of the state, more than likely she has been in some type of state facility to be deemed as such or she is currently on welfare. Still the state does not have authority over this woman's having children; but they do have the authority to take her children if she is unfit to manage them. Her actions as being a person devoid of morals or ethics is not enough to normally deprive her of her civil rights. I wouldn't get into a contest with this individual over things you see as morally incorrect, it would be a better choice to let the authorities handle this situation so you don't stir up any unnecessary trouble for yourself, that may have been avoided.
As to her continuing to have children, the U.S. does not (yet) arbitrarily sterilize people. You can access criminal records, but not medical records. I'm not aware of the hippa laws. If the children are being neglected or abused, you can report her to human services and they will go to the house to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net