Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A processor tried to serve me at my parents home. when told I don't live there, the processor said if he didn

a processor tried to serve me at my parents home. when told I don't live there, the processor said if he didn't take the paper or tell him where I lived my parents could be subpena to tell them where I live.
Answer:
The process server is correct.
They can't tell anyone where you live if they do not...HINT HINT
I don't think that's legal. The process server has to track you down himself. They can only subpena someone if it is to testify in court. Tell your parents that they don't have to tell processors anything other than you don't live there and shut the door!
What kind of dead beat are you????
Jack is correct.
You parents can be ordered to appear in court and if they refuse to tell where you live the courts can fine them, jail them and find them in contempt of court.
I mean its up to you, sounds like you need to own up for your own actions abd be an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net