Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A homeless broke into my house today....?

there is a homeless who collects cans, and once a while he goes around my neighbood to collect them. Well today (I was alone at home), luckly as I went to grab a cup of water, I saw him through the window carrying my skateboard and my dads chainsaw. I was positve it was my skateboard and my dads chainsaw, so I went after him. I yelled for him to stop, but he wouldnt. Once I reached him, I tackle him down and I was about to punch him in the face ....so he quickly gave back my stuff....but from the look of his face, it looks like he would break in again in steal more stuff... I warned him to not get near my house and if he does I'll kik his ***.

my question is....assume he does come back and I cought him again and I do beat him up.....can he sue me.....and what will happen if he does? well I'm underage so will still get charges for knocking some1 down =]

what should I do if he does break in again?
Answer:
pray to God that he doesn't acquire a gun and come back and kill you and your family because what does he have to lose? nothing! what does he have to gain.. a roof over his head, 3 square meals a day. Free education. ETC. also if he was sentenced to the death penalty he wouldn't see it til maybe 2020
Well then be a sport. Call the cops and give him a home.
Kick him in the head. Then call 9-1-1.
You physically attacked him. Oh, yes. He can sue you.

Get some good locks. And call the police.
Get him drunk, drive him up to Canada and let him off there.
You should have reported him to the police. You still can. You have a right to defend your property if he is caught in the act but you cannot blatantly beat someone. Your best bet is to call the police
Call the police, he will be out of commision for awhile if you do that. Beating him up can probally end up getting you in trouble.
Give him a sandwich and a phone card to call his relatives who probably are worried about him. He is harmless and desperate and probably wont be back. Calm down and walk through urban America and see how you fare. They really are out to get you, not a hobo. Count your blessings and know that he might be an angel in disguise.
beat his a s s while he's still on YOUR property. there's not S H I T he can do! just don't do it outside your property
He is homeless so maybe he is not mad, maybe it would lead to a coplaint if you kick his ***,if and when he comes back, if you have a neighbourhood watch make the complaint, let it be known that you did catch him and warned him, if you do beat him , dont go overboard, anger could make you hurt him more than you intended to.

If he his mad however you could get in trouble for it because mad people cant protect themselves against you,thats what a judge will tell you and you will get the wrong for mistreating someone with mental incapability.

being under age you will be treated as a juvenile, community service, depending on how bad it is. I recommend however that you tell your father about this and not let it be your choice only how the homeless guy is punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net