Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A shop at Fortune Cente did not return back my change. How do I make a complaint and get back $$$? I am upset.

She claimed to return back the change. But the change is not my change. I am short-changed.

I will go to that shop next to the uob/ocbc atm again at Fortune Cente and find the name.
Answer:
File a complaint with the manager. Since I'm sure they count the cashiers drawer each day they'll be able to see if there's extra cash in the drawer. As a former manager when working through college I can tell you that mistakes do happen, and most are honest and thus caught when the drawers are counted. If there's a camera looking at the register then they also might be able to see what you gave her, but even if there's image there's no promise they'll be able to see how much you gave her.
I'm afraid you've lost your money.You should always check your change before you leave the counter.It's your word against her's,unless you have a witness you have no case.Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net