Saturday, October 31, 2009

888-279-9221- Prize Lottery?

why are these people calling me everyday, leaving messages, and telling me I am in a Drawing for a Prize and a $20,000 Dollars????? Magazine Scam. AMD MORE to the Point How did they get my number???
These people have called me 20 or more times trying to get me to "subscribe" to their Magazine just to be entered into a lottery winning!?!?! These Idiots have Hung up on me also Several Times, isnt this Illegal overall???
This is also a Warning if you come across this number Tell them to Beat it!!
Answer:
Give it to your local phone company to act on.
move to missouri so you can get on the no call list. it's great living here in missouri and not getting any telemarketer calls.

if you don't want to move here, contact your congress person, etc. to see if they can enact that in your state as well.
If you didn't enter a lottery, it's a scam if they're trying to tell you you've won. In Indiana, we have a no-call list, run through the Attorney General's office. If you call them and get on the list, salespeople, fundraisers, and the like are not supposed to call. They made exceptions for groups like the Policemen's Fund, and for salespeople if you've bought from that store in the past 3 months, but other than those, if the people call you, they risk being fined. If someone calls me, even if they're on the list of exceptions, I just tell them I'm on the no-call list, thank them very much, and hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net