Saturday, October 31, 2009

94% of all lawsuits .................?

Are filed in the USA!

Is there a lesson here somewhere?
Answer:
My sister lives in Europe. Europeans laugh at us because most of our problems and issues with each other need to be handled with lawyers. They wonder how we can be so tough, but are unable to just deal with our problems amongst ourselves
Yes, but greed won't go away.
Yeah, watch your back. You never know when you may be sued for something you did or said.
We are a sue-happy country. I've known this for awhile, but it really hit home when our neighbor tried to sue us for giving away a stray cat that she had been feeding. The cat was living under our house. She wanted the cat replaced (which we offered to do anyway), mental anguish pay, and 2 days lost wages (time she supposedly spent looking for the cat).

It got thrown out, of course, but honestly...
Yes that while we have problems we have an open and free justice system...that is a very blanket statement without looking at other nations and seeing why lawsuits are not filed.

Eliminate all communist nations such as China and Cuba where the government owns everything.

Eliminate 3rd world nations where the access to the courts is limited to a wealthy few.
Haven't you heard,we're the I sue you,you sue me country.This is one thing people from all over the world learn as soon as they come here,believe me. My best friend (from Medellin) Is always threatening to sue every time he doesn't get his own way,he's a trip. I'll quote him, "Theese mothie fucckie do discrimination for me,I callie my lawyer,I no givie a fucckie."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net